By purchasing programs and services through our site www.rutadelvino.cl the user expresses his agreement and is bound by the terms and conditions established on this page, as well as all applicable laws and regulations in accordance with current legislation. Please visit the terms and conditions on www.rutadelvino.cl regularly.
Booking request: The activities will be booked through the website www.rutadelvino.cl or in person at the offices of La Ruta del Vino.
- For the getaways it is necessary to confirm availability before the payment by calling 72 282 31 99 from Monday to Saturday from 9:00 to 17:00.
- For tours in wineries, lunches and programs with transportation it is necessary to confirm availability with 24 hours in advance.
- The Tren Sabores del Valle program can be booked without confirming availability.
Confirmation of reservation
You will receive by e-mail the voucher with the details of your program with an associated order number that you must present at the time of the experience. The voucher will be sent within 24 hours after receiving the reservation request.
- Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. by phone or email
- Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. by phone or email
- Individuals: with credit card in person at the offices of the Wine Route or non-presential. The total amount will be paid at the time of making the reservation or the credit card will be left as guarantee.
- Groups: Payment of 50% is required for groups of more than 15 people 20 days before the activity and the difference will be paid 5 days before the experience, it can be with electronic transfer or credit card face-to-face or non-face-to-face.
- Children and Youth: Children under 2 years free of charge and between 2 and 17 years 10% discount on each of the programs presented. For the Sabores del Valle Train, any child that does not exceed 1.10m in height shall be considered as a child. From this height adult price will be considered.
- Credit and Debit Card
- Cash (in the offices of La Ruta del Vino)
- Bank wire transfer
You can find the data necessary to make a bank transfer in the following link http://www.rutadelvino.cl/transferencias-bancarias/
It is imperative that you send proof of payment to email@example.com if you make the payment of the activity through bank transfer.
The promotions offered on this website are not necessarily the same as those offered by other sales channels used by the company, such as physical stores, social networks or others, unless expressly stated.
Modification of Information
The Wine Route reserves the right to modify any information contained in this site, including those related to services, prices, availability of spaces and conditions, at any time and without prior notice, making public on the site the modified terms.
All programs offered by Ruta del Vino do not include transportation except for the programs in the “Tour & Transport” category (Icono y Reserva desde Santiago and Icono y Reserva dentro de Colchagua).
- Individuals: If the program is canceled 24 hours before the start of the contracted service it will be considered no show, so the 100% of the experience will be charged. If canceled 24 hours prior to the date of the activity, no fee will be charged.
- Groups: If the activity is canceled 6 days before the departure of the trip a 50% of the total of the program will be charged and the 100% of the total amount will be charged if it is canceled 3 days before the departure date.
- Important: Before the defined times it is considered no cost of cancellation.
Failure to comply with contracted services
In the event that the passenger does not receive a service that has previously contracted and paid for reasons not attributable to the client, he must submit his request for a refund in writing within three business days after the date of return, enclosing Documents (testimonies of the lack of services, proof of payment, etc.) that support the complaint.
Our operations department will review and verify the complaint, and if applicable, the client will be reimbursed the amount he has disbursed for this reason, only to the person who has been billed. We do not accept any liability other than that stated in this document.
Dates can be modified due to force majeure or climatic conditions. Tren Central is not responsible, nor will it make returns for delays caused by causes outside the service.
Validity Rates: Rates corresponding to the year 2017
Holidays: No service will be provided on days when wineries, restaurants or establishments are closed
Tips: Not included