Casa Silva Winery
Casa Silva Winery was born in 1997 of a family´s long-held desire to capture their love and affection for their Colchagua Valley homeland in a bottle of wine. The winery has the oldest wine cellar in the valley but behind the history and tradition is one of the most modern wineries in Chile. Explore the tradition of Casa Silva on a tour of the winery and try two of their wines in which you will taste the fruits of the passion and work of a vineyard that dates back to 1920.
- Viewing of a brief documentary about the history of Casa Silva
- Tour of the Angostura Winery
- Tasting of 3 Reserva Cuvée Colchagua wines
- Hijuela Norte s/n, Angostura, San Fernando, VI Región, Chile.
Monday to Sunday: 10:15 – 11:15 – 12:15 – 15:15 – 16:15
- Adults: $17.000
- 15 – 17 years: $8.000
- Monday to Friday
- Tel: + 56 2 2906 5877 | Mobile: +56 9 9322 40729
- Saturday to Sunday
- Tel: + 56 72 282 3199 | Mobile: +56 9 5225 7454
- Email: email@example.com