Just two and half hours from Santiago, MontGras is a founding partner of the Colchagua Valley Ruta del Vino and receives more than 4,000 national and international visitors. In 2012 it was recognized in the “Guide to Wineries in Chile” by Flávio Faria as one of the four best wineries to visit in Chile, confirming the preference of the tourists and most demanding wine connoisseurs on the planet.
The tour of the garden of varietals runs through the whole process of production and the visit concludes with a tasting and pairing of food and wines where they explain how to identify which types of foods enhance the appreciation of each variety and vice versa. In addition, at their shop you can buy wines at special prices as well as wine-related items and fun souvenirs to remember your trip to the valley.
- A visit to the vines of the garden of varietals
- Tour with review of the vineyard and the wine-making process.
- Tasting of 3 reserva wines with a food pairing
Camino Isla de Yáquil s/n, Palmilla, VI Región
Monday to Sunday: 10:00 to 18:00
- Monday to Friday
- Tel: + 56 2 2906 5877 | Mobile: +56 9 9322 40729
- Saturday to Sunday
- Tel: + 56 72 282 3199 | Mobile: +56 9 5225 7454
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org